Politics, love them or hate, are a part of life, and necessary in every culture. I happen to love the political process, even when it’s frustrating, because I believe greater education and involvement, along with a desire to represent and enhance the lives of all in society can lead to better governance. I know I don’t have all the answers, but I do try to look at our nation’s policies with an objective eye, and see what’s working, what isn’t, and what we can do to make it better.
Below are some of my opinions and suggestions for a better policy at home and abroad.
- Faith and Freedom
- The Great Void
- Prop 8 Editorial Piece 1
- Prop 8 Editorial Piece 2
- Prop 8 Editorial Piece 3
- Prop 8 Editorial Piece 4
- Prop 8 Editorial Piece 5
- Armenian Genocide
- Better LGBT Representation for Ventura County
- Political Impact of LGBT Organizations
- U.S. Foreign Policy 2009 and beyond
- Israel and the U.S.
- U.S. policy towards North Korea and Iran
- U.S. policy towards Cuba and China
- Crisis and Political polarization
- War on Terror